Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pse Xforce Or Mathews Dxt?

Pasta with pumpkin 1 (delicious!)

Hello! How are you?? I do very well.
Today I want to insert the first two variants of a delicious pasta with pumpkin.
you insert a variente tasty and a lighter and diet ....... but always delicious.
this recipe created to meet all the needs of those .. even a quick lunch and improvised .... where you only have an hour to cook and eat .... and you have to satisfy the taste of children, . The fact
pumpkin has a delicate flavor .... very delicate indeed and is well suited to these purposes.
This recipe was taken from the book "quick meals" with which I must say I am fine by me ...... especially ideas for making new recipes and simple. The variant
diet instead I made it .... I tried it and liked it very much that even my family.



Ingredients (serves 4):
320 grams of pasta

salt 4 tablespoons black pepper
grain
400 g pumpkin, peeled and cut into match

1 onion 3 tablespoons heavy cream (I put a little more)
butter

Procedure:
finely slice the onion.
Heat up the onion, a knob of butter and dry for a few minutes.
Add the pumpkin, cut and wash and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
During this time, add salt and pepper to taste and cook with a lid.
If necessary add a few tablespoons of pasta cooking water.
Combine the cream and then mix on the fire for 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook and drain the pasta.
Stir the pasta with the sauce, pumpkin-cream, grated parmesan and a knob of butter.

Bon appetit!
E 'very good


Ps: I, for my personal taste the butter end I did not .... making sure to put up to you ... everything is more tasty and creamy. A big kiss


lella

0 comments:

Post a Comment