Saturday, February 12, 2011

Af Cramps But High And Soft Cervix

We recycle Nougat Christmas nougat cake

Hello! How are you? 'I am okay. During this time I'm ingenious in trying to dispose of all excess Christmas ..... lentils, Pandora and panettone.
Today I go out with a new recipe to dispose of nougat.
the best outcome for this cake would be to use nougat hard ...... but you know what ... extreme and desperate measures .... bitter nougat me out of his ears .... I ate a lot and now I have only advanced a soft ... .. what am I doing?? I said to myself: I'm doing a beautiful cake.
The result is not bad. Indeed .......
output is a delicious cake .. so I encourage you to choose any type of nougat .. also you have to mix together two types of experiment and experience and experience ... ..... eheheheh
then we begin the operation "Disposal nougat"


Ingredients:

250 g sugar 300 g flour 200
grams of finely whipped nougat
3 cups milk 5 eggs

1 packet of baking powder 20 g melted butter




Procedure:

Beat eggs with sugar until to the mixture doubles in volume and becomes clear.
Add the melted butter and mix. Finally
flour, warm milk and yeast.
Mix well.
Finally add the flour mixture and nougat mix well.
Pour into a pan in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 35 minutes.

Serve the cake with whipped cream and nougat, crumbled and mixed together.
hear that goodness.

I hope to be helpful.

bon appetit! A big kiss


Lella

0 comments:

Post a Comment