Saturday, February 5, 2011

Isee Test Scores Low Scores

Mohntorte:

Hello how are you?? I very well.
Today I propose a cake of Austrian origin ... in fact they are very popular, but it is also very special.
E 'a cake made with poppy seeds .... is sensitive both in cooking and in preparing as if you are not careful you can easily crumble .... therefore strongly advise you to wait for the cake to cool before you pull out or cut it in half!
Council to make this recipe for people who are very fond of the taste of poppy seeds (as it is the predominant ingredient) or to those people who want to try very special flavors and spices.
He feels that is a cake of the "North" and I was very curious because I've never cooked recipes with poppy seeds in the dough .... and then after my visit to Vienna Austrian cuisine has fascinated me .. . sometimes uses combinations of ingredients and very specific.
So I said to myself: "Why not try?" And the result was not bad at all.
My family is divided half .... they literally adored this cake, the other half have found it too particular.
So I did not tell you is that experience and perhaps you might find a new "love cake" to be put in your recipes ???!!!
The poppy seeds are found in most all supermarkets provided them ... I gave my aunt my boyfriend .. it was very kind .... just to make this cake !!!!!
One last thing .. it is a very moist cake with butter the pan and sprinkle with breadcrumbs not flour ... will help you to more easily remove the cake from the pan.


Ingredients:
200 grams of sugar 8 eggs

200 g of hazelnut flour (or almond)
200 grams of poppy seeds powder
2 lemons (juice and peel) 3

cinnamon apples
30 ml of rum 1
teaspoon of vanilla extract

If you want to stuff:
dark chocolate, berry jam, apricot jam, whipped cream.

Procedure:
Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla.
Then add cinnamon, lemon zest and juice of both.
Mix everything well for a while.
Then add the rum and poppy seeds and mix yet.
Finally add the flour with nuts and grated apples.
Flour a baking sheet with butter and breadcrumbs.
Bake at 170 ° C for 40 minutes.

After the cake has cooled, good mold release and put on a tray or so ..... you can try to do a cover of dark chocolate or jam (apricot or berry) on top and then add the almonds strips.
Or you can still cut it in half and filled with jam with berries.
Or you can still play with all the whipped cream.

PS: I suggest you bake the cake in a mold of 24 maximum of 26 cm in diameter as the cake is better than being high ... it will pay best possible filling.

I hope you enjoyed this cake ..... I love it ... but on the other hand I like things spicy. A big kiss


Lella

0 comments:

Post a Comment