Friday, February 11, 2011

How Can ı Do Skatepark For Tech Deck

Recycling Crumble the cake .... apple tart citrus

Hello! How are you?? IO fine.
Today I insert a simple idea, fast and fun way to recycle on the cake or pandoro.
At first my family encouraged me to make recycling a sweet panettone ....." Go go so who knows what will come out sweet. "
freshly baked ... .... look at him curiously and completely finished after half an hour was over ... not even a crumb ...... .......... nothing ...
And now they tell me "When will you do another?"
ahaahhah was a huge success .... can be safely used also to be given.
really good and beautiful.

This recipe I got it from "cooked and eaten." -... a book that I love ideas and advice .... always fast and tasty .... hurry up ...
The original recipe Crumble prepared this cake with the abbot and pears ... but I honestly had to try to recycle the pandoro so I used that and then the pears I had not at home so I used my beloved apple .... hihihihi output is a delicious cake.


Ingredients:
advanced cake (I used the Pandora)
Abbot 2 pears (I used 2 large apples)

100 grams of flour 2 eggs 1 teaspoon cinnamon


80 g sugar 50 g soft butter

Procedure :
Take a tin of about 24-26 cm in diameter and lined with parchment paper. Lay
pressing over the entire surface of the cake into thin slices, but not alternating with thin slices of pear (or apple) peeled.
Then beat the eggs with 30 grams of sugar and sprinkle over the surface of the cake. Finally
create large crumbs (oh you must leave the crumbs) with flour, butter into pieces, cinnamon and the remaining 50 grams of sugar.
Sprinkle all sides with crumbs and press them with your hand all in such a way to compact well.
Bake at 210 ° C for 15 minutes.
Take out and enjoy that feel good.
be served with a crust of pastry (look) at the top .... and sprinkle with powdered sugar because it is already sweet enough.

E '... this delicious cake I've already prepared two more times and always ended immediately.

Kiss
Lella

0 comments:

Post a Comment