Wednesday, February 16, 2011

How Long Does Butalbital Stay In Your System



Buondì ragazzuoli! How are you?? I'm fine as usual ...^_^ ehehhehehe
So today I propose a simple recipe, banal, fast and very good or at least I like it a lot in throughout the year ... the pasta with zucchini and cherry tomatoes .... yum yum mmmm .... is great .. now I can tell you how ....
This recipe taught me ... my sister was preparing her so often ... I have absorbed the steps of the process and I propose again. Sorry if I put
recipes always very simple, but in this blog I try to bring things that I prepare in my everyday life .. really ... so many times every day for lack of time ... to dispose of the products or invent recipes for good speed, but not particularly elaborate the latter .... In fact, the reserve for special occasions. Lately
then I started to read very few recipe books I have at home and I must say that on most cookbooks I find the ideas simple and fast ... with ingredients easy to find and from which I draw inspiration more willingly.

Ingredients (serves 4): 360 gr

paste 4 medium zucchini
400g of cherry tomatoes or fresh oregano

chili oil 1 imp
Evo


salt Method: Wash and cut
julienned zucchini all.
Put them in a pan with olive oil and a dash of water.
Cook for a bit and add the little devil.
half cooked, add cherry tomatoes to the zucchini pieces, a generous sprinkling of fresh oregano and salt aggiunstate. Meanwhile, boil the pasta and drain.
After cooking the sauce with courgettes and cherry tomatoes with pasta, stir two minutes.
Serve hot.

I recommend you do not dry out too much sauce.

0 comments:

Post a Comment