Friday, February 4, 2011

Milena Velba Nightmare Streaming

Cup poppy cake, teaspoon, tablespoon ..... and finally grams.

As has been asked by a person in a comment and keep the promise I insert the conversion systems of Imperial units (or American?) In grams.
As I write I feel a great emotion because for the first time I write a little post for someone who follows me and asked me and I am happy ... thank you so much that you have read the recipe in this blog and also to have said ... if there are other recipes to try .... let me know .... I will volentierissimo.

Before writing the measures we have to say that I had to record ... so I read a bit about the Internet, a little in cookery books ... and I also tried to make a cake with measures conversion. We therefore insert the measures that I have found and with which I have found better.
measures of conversions that you insert the full and I am very taken by this blog ... which I put the link below.

http://lapulceincucina.forumer.it/about1150-lapulceincucina.html

I think is accurate and above all food is the same amount ... I think this is really good ... that makes it easy to things much ..... especially if one is confused as always me.ahhaahaha
Please print this list and keep it handy.

are commercially available .. even if I do not have them so I had to make do in any other way .... the gauges in the shape of spoons, teaspoons, cups that will directly indicate the amount of the teaspoon, tablespoon, cup.
are so kind.:
should find any supermarket .... But I
with this table I found myself very well and I continue to use it.


So here are the measurements of conversion: Here

cups :

1 cup butter = 227 grams
1 cup white flour = 125 grams
1 cup whole wheat flour 1 cup = 120 grams
oil 1 cup = 216 grams

rice = 185 grams 1 cup = 200 grams
sugar 1 cup powdered sugar 1 cup = 120 grams

water = 237 grams 1 cup buttermilk (buttermilk ) = 245 grams
1 cup peanut butter 1 cup = 258 grams
lard / margarine = 205 grams

I spoons: 1 tablespoon butter


= 15 grams 1 tablespoon flour 1 tablespoon = 8 grams
Oil
1 tablespoon = 14 grams = 13 grams sugar 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
= 8 grams
1 tablespoon lard / margarine 13 grams = 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
= 13 grams

Finally teaspoons :

1 teaspoon baking powder (chemical powder) = 5 grams
1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 teaspoon = 4 grams

sugar = 4 grams = 1 teaspoon sugar 2 grams

0 comments:

Post a Comment