Saturday, March 5, 2011

Stomach Virus Gallbladder

spinach gnocchi with tomato and cream of his grandfather

Here I am back with another dish of my family.
My grandmother and my mom always prepare him ... ever since I was little.
The "grandfather of butts" in my family have become so popular. I am not much of that green gnocchi made with spinach.
They are found in all the shops that produce fresh pasta or counters in supermarkets in the fridge.
Beware the butts of his grandfather are not like spatzle, but are more compact and the dough is made only of flour and water (such as spatzle), but it is still within their dumplings also potatoes.
why are more compact. How
type of pasta does not grow much and so I recommend weighing about 120 grams of "butts of his grandfather" a person, not need great cooking ... in 2 / 3 minutes are ready.
can be seasoned as you like.
I will propose a simple and fast.
If you want to do them at home .... I will insert the recipe in the "recipes".


Ingredients (serves 4): 500 g
butts grandfather
a bottle of tomato sauce, fresh basil

Evo
oil 1 shallot, salt

cream kitchen


Procedure:
put the tomato sauce in skillet, the shallots, extra virgin olive oil, salt, 5 leaves of fresh basil.
Cook and narrow.
Then boil water and cook the butts of his grandfather for a few minutes.
Finally drain the gnocchi and mix with 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, the previously prepared sauce and cream.
Sevire hot.

... They're great people will go crazy also tastes more difficult.
They taste ... so simple yet tasty ...... that is hard to resist.

I hope that you enjoyed this recipe.

A big kiss. Lella

0 comments:

Post a Comment