Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Clip Art Remotecars Starters

As our stock die??


Hello! I'm here again to write! Ihhiih I think I will continue ...
you ever to look for ideas to spice up a sad bouillon cube?? to me many times.
Obviously if I have time I prefer to do the real stock of vegetables and meat, but if time is too short ... and very often ... so I do not dislike the stock cube .... if I want to prepare the soup. .... warm.

I decided to incorporate the ideas simple and I've tried to experiment to taste very well our stock nut.

While the water boils and you add the scoop of nut you can season with:
- 1 clove every 2 people




-1 berry coriander every 4





- 1 every 4 cardamom pods


-berry put together the various


- some chopped cherry tomatoes and cook

- the chopped cherry tomatoes and chili pepper if you like spicy

- a few tablespoons of tomato sauce

- bollonte a broken egg in the soup just before you sit at the table (they cook in contact with the hot broth)

- sesame seeds

- a can of beans or chickpeas drained and washed. Cooked with the broth

- a carrot into pieces

-a creamy cheese



These are all ideas that I have experienced to enrich my broth .... then of course I've always loved the pasta or spaghetti cut into pieces: P
are lustful ..... we must do ???!!!!!

I hope these ideas will be liked. A kiss

Lella

0 comments:

Post a Comment