Monday, March 14, 2011

Foto De Paty Manterola Hot

stars and cheese soup with rice rocket and

Emoticon 3d Hello! Today in my city it rained all day and did a cold so pervasive and strong that we had to turn the radiators.
that I am really very chilly, I wrapped the blanket and pail so I spent the whole day between the books .... heated by a delicious cup of barley. Finally
well and the "warmth" the evening I decided to give me a broth Fast nut .... and then I said "How can flavor it a bit?" I have a cheese melted
susanna and voila ..... the magic was made.
E 'out a soup flavored wrap, tasty and delicious.

Ingredients (for 2): 140 gr
of stars (the noodles)
1, 5 l of water
1 scoop of nut taste rich cheeses
2 susanna
Procedure:
Boil water in a saucepan and when it has boiled add the nuts and cheese.
After about 10 minutes, add the pasta and finish cooking.

out a soup really tasty and delicious.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe ... for me it's an innovative idea. A big kiss




Lella

0 comments:

Post a Comment