Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hack Free Credits Poptropica

birthday cake flavor cake delight

Hello! How are you ???!!!! I'm fine.
Finally came the period of rest after exams and I could resume session my beloved hobby: cooking.
Do you like the renovations made to the blog ... with the help of my sweet sister ???!!! The chicks I find them so cute =).
We decided to put the chicks because we are approaching Easter, and so we decided to also contextualize the blog.
Today I insert my recipe for a cake to say the least FANTASTIC
and 'so good you could taste even as a mousse ... I often end up eating it by the spoonful.
This recipe has been handed down for generations ... it was my great-grandmother who was preparing her to my grandmother .... and passed from hand to hand we've made some changes to improve it obviously.
It 's a delight .

Ingredients:
1 tablespoon baking
75 g unsweetened cocoa powder 4 tablespoons rum

1 teaspoon of vanilla extract 1 cup milk

200 grams of butter 170 gr

sugar 200 g flour 4 eggs


Procedure:
Beat with the whisk eggs and sugar until doubled in volume.
Add the rum, milk, butter, vanilla. Finally
sifting the flour, cocoa, baking powder.
Bake at 180 ° C for 50 minutes.



Let cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.

E 'is also excellent as a basis for birthday cakes, how you want to be stuffed.
In the category "birthday cake" to find any idea how to use it.



The advice I can give you now to fill are:
- Nutella and mascarpone-cream

-apricot jam
- cream and nutella

A kiss. Lella

0 comments:

Post a Comment