Sunday, May 24, 2009

Difference Between Retros And

L 'FAREWELL TO A GENIUS

" If God were to forget for a moment that is a puppet and give me a piece of life, probably would not say everything I think, but ultimately I would think everything I say. I would value things not for what they are worth but for what they mean. I would sleep little, dream more, because for every minute that we close our eyes we lose sixty seconds of light. Walk when others stop, I would wake when others sleep. Listen when others talk about how e. .. enjoy a good chocolate ice cream! If God bestow on me a bit of life, dress simply, I toast to the sun, exposing not only my body but especially my soul. My God, if I had a heart write my hate on ice and wait until the sun came out. Painting with a Van Gogh dream a Benedetti poem about stars and a Serrat song would be the serenade I'd offer to the moon. Water roses with my tears to feel the pain of their thorns and the passionate kiss of their petals ... My God, if I had a bit of life ... Do not miss a single day without telling people I LOVE AS THE LOVE. I would convince every man and woman who are my favorites and I would live in love with love. Demonstrate to men what they believe are wrong when they stop falling in love when they grow old, not knowing that age when they stop falling in love! In the old teachings that death does not come with old age, but with 'oblivion. So many things I learned from you people ... I learned that everyone wants to live on top of a mountain without knowing that true happiness lies in the way he walked up the hill. I learned that when a newborn child squeezes for the first time, with his little fist, the finger of his father holds him close to where 'forever. I learned that a man has the right to look at another man from the top down only when he has to help them stand up. There are so many things I learned from you, but I do not really need because when I look into this case unfortunately I'll be dying. Say always what you feel and do what you think. If I knew that today is the last day when I will see you sleep, hold you tight and pray the Lord to be the guardian of your soul. If I knew that was the last time I see you walk out the door I would give you a hug, a kiss and call you again to hug you and kiss you again. If I knew that was the last When I hear your voice, record each of your words in order that it feel to 'infinity. If I knew that these are the last minutes when I see you say "I love you, I love you" and I would not give foolishly assume that you already know. There is always a tomorrow and life gives us another opportunity to do things well, but if I'm wrong and today all that remains for me, I'd tell you that I love, and never forget you! Tomorrow does not certezzea anyone, young or old sia.Oggi could be the last time you see those you love. Why not wait, do it today, because if you will no longer happen in the future, perhaps you will regret the day when you can not find the time to a smile, a hug, a kiss and you were too busy to grant other one last wish. Keep next to you the people you love, whisper in their ear how much you need them, love her and treat her well, is the time to say "sorry, sorry, forgive me, please, thank you ..." and all of the words 'love you know. Nobody will remember you for your secret thoughts. Ask the Lord for the strength and wisdom to express them. Show your friends how much they count for you. "

Gabriel García Márquez

0 comments:

Post a Comment