Sunday, May 24, 2009

Can Anyone Wear A Magnum Condom

thoughts stolen

A clear sea, a rock
sunburned,
a slight breaking of waves, a love
newborn
life running:
those feelings will follow,
how many images touch your mind.
think is beautiful, it's almost like
dream.

***

only one day I would be the branch of a tree
hear the moans of the wind,
flourish in minute leaflets,
lie down in the sun.
Only one day I would be a ray of sunshine,
come into your home, while still watching
sleep,
illuminate your hair.
only one day I would be your hair,
rocking your shoulders,
be kissed by your comb,
mess up the wind in your country.
Only one day I would be wind,
throw dust in their eyes, mouths
stopper,
push the clouds. Only one day I would be
cloud

tipping water over the heads of men, then
, falling further down, turned to dust.
Only one day I would be ground
shut on a white face,
be where you are.
Only one day I would be you, your smiles
laugh, cry your tears
,
say Your words,
know you love me.

***

The sky weeps for us.
We have obscured the sun
with clouds of pride. The misunderstanding is

fog that obscures things. Stripped
this hood inappropriate
the sun can still warm.

***

falls on the asphalt, Glossy fatigue,
at intervals, softly, panting,
rain.
covers the steps of the rare traveler,
questions
quiet the mind.
And I feel the old refugee, hunted Cain
the

seeks comfort in the terrible silence of his own conscience. And the dark is

serious and heart weights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment