Monday, February 1, 2010

Triggering Sayings Ana

new short film The Last Hour

Ok we are ready for another job. After a little 'time to think about it and shape it, finally is ready. The only problem is that for the moment I am alone and I needed a little 'people, anyone who wants or is able to engage in this experience. I tell you now that this is a horror, I need people for the makeup, special effects (especially those who can work with latex or something that can be useful for a nice effect), Secretary of publication, music, who prepares to eat, who take care of the locations and so on. practically anyone who thinks they can contribute in some way. Principles are: extras, a leading man and two women, a compiuter has reason to exist in order to do the installation. I am confident in the answers of the "old team."
Start of construction: just I have some 'of people available. SYNOPSIS

A normal man with a family and a good job, unable to find an original way to get rid of guilt accumulated during a day.
forgot to tell you that if you're interested, you can send me an e-mail for the role they play favorites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment